4/12/12

{Inspiration} in color: mmm-minty!

Call it what you want - sea foam, pistachio, mint - I love this light and refreshing color (that's no secret to my Pinterest friends). My eye is naturally just drawn to this color in any form.

1. Mint-colored denim from Forever 21
2. A minty shade of sunglasses from Ray-Bans
3. Love this pastel jelly watch from ASOS
4. A vintage minty bicycle (from Papillionaire)
5. Lovely pastel blazer 
6. J. Crew spring 2012 bag 
7. Pleated skirt (via Pinterest; original source unknown)
8. 11x14 "Smile More Say Less" print from 2142stuart
9. Amazing deer head mount from Banana Tree Studios
10. Girl Scout vintage camera print from stoopidgerl
11. KitchenAid stand mixer in pistachio via Amazon
12. Pretty mint colored frosting (via Pinterestoriginal source unknown)
13. Mint Candy Apple polish by essie via Amazon (one of my faves!)
14. Pastel/metallic garland from Confetti System 
15. Vintage luggage print from simplyhue

15 comments:

  1. looooving mint at the moment, too! the inspiration board is beautiful! how did you do it, if you don't mind me asking? i would love to start doing something like that for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I used Photoshop & Illustrator to make this... I can definitely send you steps if you have those programs! Making this board was REALLY fun and I want to do more of them, too!

      Delete
  2. Aww those coral earrings would be perfect to wear with my outfit to Mer's wedding next weekend! Sadly I'm broke at the moment though. :( I love the mint stuff too, its such a refreshing color! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shannon! I'm definitely into the refreshing colors these days. :)

      Delete
  3. Really Awesome Blog Thanks for Sharing...

    ReplyDelete

  4. I discovered your blog while scanning for the updates, I am glad to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s awesome in favor of me to have a web page, which is useful in favor of my experience. thanks admin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your method of describingg all in this paragraph is genuinely fastidious, all
    can effortoessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you for this. Read this blog. It is always so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

  8. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Thankyou for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your information was very useful to me. That’s exactly what I’ve been looking for

    ReplyDelete