6/18/12

A collection of recent thrifting trips...

Here are a few treasures found recently at local thrift, secondhand, and antique shops:

1. this vintage floral decanter will be perfect for hot chocolate on wintry picnics.

2. a mint green "vanity" set
and an old map box, which was neat in itself, but then I opened it...

3. ...and found a collection of wooden vintage Christmas ornaments!


5. always on the lookout for old mason jars... we got this one for sam's pocket knives.;)
6. a few vintage handkerchiefs & linens and a north carolina plate.

8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that map box is amazing! lucky gal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised. We got an old civil war book (that I forgot to take a picture of), that map box with all the ornaments, and the old atlas mason jar for 10 bucks because there weren't prices on any of it. We got lucky!

      Delete
  2. I love the old map box, so cool, I just love vintage things!
    Dreams In A Poppy Field...
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh those ornaments are the cutest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! They are adorable and I can't wait to use them this Christmas!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! This was a mix of Front Porch of the South and a thrift store on Victory Dr (I don't remember the name!)... have you been to either of those?

      Delete